Make a healthy and satisfying meal out of these delicious vegan tacos!
1 teaspoon coconut oil
½ red bell pepper
½ orange bell pepper
½ small red onion
salt and pepper to taste
½ cube vegetable seasoning
8 oz Zuma Valley Young Coconut Meat
- Preheat pan with coconut oil.
- Slice bell peppers and onions.
- Place vegetables into pan with oil.
- Add salt, pepper, and vegetable seasoning to the pan and sauté.
- Stir until vegetables are tender, add Zuma Valley Coconut Meat, then stir for 2 additional minutes.
- Place sautéed coconut and vegetables into warm tortilla.
- Serve and enjoy!