Go vegan with this delicious and healthy poke bowl!
2 oz Zuma Valley Young Coconut Meat (for topping)
½ tablespoon sesame seed oil
½ tablespoon soy sauce
¼ cup seaweed
toasted black and white sesame seeds to taste
2 cups steamed rice or kale salad
¼ cup green onion
8 oz Zuma Valley Young Coconut Meat
- Chop cucumber into thin slices.
- Finely dice green onion.
- Drain and add Zuma Valley Young Coconut Meat into mixing bowl.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, seaweed, and the black, white, and toasted sesame seeds into the coconut bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, place your steamed rice or kale salad first.
- Place your Vegan Poke over the rice or kale.
- Serve garnished with toasted sesame seeds, finely dice green onion, and thinly sliced cucumber and enjoy!