Strawberry Colada Smoothie- featuring Zuma Valley Organic Young Coconut Meat!
This smoothie is simple and so refreshing! Did you know that you can substitute Zuma Valley Coconut Meat for banana in your smoothie to get the same creamy texture with 1/6 the amount of sugar? ⠀
Coconut based. Low glycemic. Rich in Potassium & MCTs.
- 1/2 cup Zuma Valley Organic Young Coconut Meat (thawed)
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 fresh strawberry
- Thaw Zuma Valley Organic Young Coconut Meat
- In a high-speed blender, blend water and coconut meat to make coconut milk. Add vanilla extract for flavoring.
- Add frozen strawberries and pineapple and blend until smooth and creamy. If you prefer a thinner consistency smoothie, add up to 1/2 cup additional water and blend.
- Decoration tip: Thinly slice one fresh strawberry and cut into the shape of a heart (using a knife or a cookie cutter). Press strawberry slices on the inside of a clean glass jar so the slices stick to the side. Gently pour Strawberry Colada Smoothie into the glass. Serve and enjoy!