Make your own vegan yogurt at home with Zuma Valley Organic Young Coconut Meat!
High in fiber, rich in MCTs, full of potassium, and absolutely delicious!
Vegan Coconut Yogurt
Quick and easy vegan coconut yogurt made with Zuma Valley Organic Young Coconut Meat!
Write a review
- 1 cup Zuma Valley Organic Tender Young Coconut Meat (thawed)
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1/4 or 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk (depending on desired thickness)
- 1 probiotic capsule or probiotic containing beverage
- Optional: A sprinkle of cinnamon, a dash of cocoa powder, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, or berries.
- Thaw Zuma Valley Organic Tender Young Coconut Meat.
- Add coconut meat, agave, and coconut milk to a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add in any optional flavors at this time and blend!
- Add probiotic beverage or open probiotic capsule and add to yogurt. Blend until well mixed.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Zuma Valley http://zumavalley.com/