Vegan Ceviche with Tender Young Coconut Meat!
This dish is sure to please a crowd. Make sure to save this recipe for a sunny day! It’s healthy, refreshing, and the perfect appetizer to wow your friends. Or make a big batch and bring it for lunch during the work week.
Mmmm look at all those beautiful, fresh colors!
We love how healthy this dish is!
- 2 cups Zuma Valley Tender Young Coconut Meat (thawed)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 heirloom tomato
- 1/2 cup salsa (optional)
- 1/2 jalapeño
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 5 limes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- Thaw Zuma Valley Tender Young Coconut Meat.
- Dice 2 cups of coconut meat and add to a large bowl.
- Finely dice bell pepper, tomato, cilantro, and jalapeño (add the seeds if like it spicy!) - Add to the coconut in the bowl and add the salsa. If you do not have salsa on hand, feel free to add more tomato!
- Squeeze limes over the ceviche mixture, add salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to blend together.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Another great addition to this recipe would be a finely diced cucumber! Make sure to skin the cucumber before chopping to add some additional crunch to this recipe.